Strange profile picttures

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Strange profile picttures

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Seb
    Participant

Hello there !
    Please, Let me ask a stupid question : some people wrote me on this site (I reply as I’m used to…) and had a strange profile photo. A lot of members in here have a similarr one, it’s this little colored formes. So does anyone knows what are realy those pics and why are they used instead of a normal picture ?
    Thanks a lot for your help and have a nice day/night/whatever 😉 !
    PS : Sorry for the probables mistakes but I’m not English, nevertheless I’ve noticed ther wasn’t a lot of french speaker members ^^!

A
    Spectator

If you mean the pictures that are similar to mine, I think this is simply a default “image” that a member has before they upload a personal photo 🙂

Nat
    Spectator

Its the picture someone gets when they havent changed it yet.

Seb
    Participant

ok… thanks for making me a bit smater !! I thought it was a kind of new tech picture that only appears when you scan it through a specifuc appliation… like the QR codes in a way ^^ but nothing of that… thak you all !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up