Simple question.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kay
    Spectator

To me, a penal is someone you send “old fashion” letters to. And that’s the way I’d like it to be. So, my question is simple: will it be a 19/20th century penpaling (not sure if that s a real word. Sorry, my English is only my 4th language so some words still elude me) or will it be more of a 21st century penpaling (by that I mean mails).
    I personally love the old fashion way, writing a letter, waiting for the answer to arrive…
    And if anyone would like to be my penpal with this kind of style, they are more than welcome. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

When I made this group, I was personally thinking of handwritten letters on paper. It’s cute and fun. Anyone could contact anyone on the website if they just wanted to email right 🙂

Kai
    Participant

Yeah, I would prefer snail mail specifically 🙂 although I’m open to email as well.

Tsubaki
    Spectator

I’d like to be your pen pal too! Receiving letters and postcards it’s so nice, even if it takes some time for them to arrive 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d like to be your penpal! I love the feeling of waiting for a letter and being able to send one back.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up