Seeking Asexual Friends

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Seeking Asexual Friends

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alle
    Spectator

I joined this site because I want to make friends. I don’t care if your male or female and age doesn’t matter.

I just recently realized their was a label for who I am. I personally always just said ‘I am me and no one else so don’t label me with the rest of the world.’

I like everyone until someone gives me a reason to not like them. I like human contact like hugs and holding hands. I never had a desire for sex and when I have had sex I was bored with it and didn’t understand the excitement and enjoyment people found in it.

I joined this website to find friends were the conversations don’t end up being directed back to sex or something in a sexual area.

I like to read, listen to music, watch movies, go to plays, go to museums, I like to dance. I am a crafty person. I have a quirky personality and my mind runs a mile a mintue.

I love talking to people and learning about new things!

So if your looking for a friend please drop me a line doesn’t matter if your male or female.

Have a great day!!

danny
    Participant

Hi Alli I would be happy to be your friend.shame we live so far away,good luck in finding somebody a bit nearer.

Dan:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello you all!
    I would like to make some friends too. Any friendship request mentioning this forum will be accepted!
    Cheers

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up