Quick question from a newbie

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Quick question from a newbie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi fellow aces 🙂

I finally joined with full membership, figuring it’s pretty cheap for a 10 year stint!
    What I can’t fathom yet is… can members reply to messages if they are not themselves a paid member? I hope so!

I’ve had this row with Match.com many times over the years (pre-ace realisation) about their claims of being able to send ‘unlimited messages’ .. but of course with the first level of pay, they are VERY limited.. nobody can reply unless they’ve also paid.. what’s the point in sending a message that can’t be replied to haha

Anyway, I couldn’t see an FAQ section on here, maybe someone knows 🙂
    Cheers!
    S

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Shaun, no they can’t reply to private messages unless they themselves are’t a full paying member.

They can reply to forum thread messages though, as far as I know.

Thanks Sandra, that’s a shame, but not a surprise!

Cheers
    S

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up