Preferences?

• This topic has 19 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Adi.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, since there are no topics going on in this Group, I will start one. I’ve listed questions below that I think is a good way for everyone in this group to know more about each others’ preferences since we are all “marriage minded.”

1. What type of Ace or you?
    2. What country do you live in and are you willing to date outside your country/state?
    2. What is your preferred age group? Or does age not matter?
    3. Do you want kids? Do you have kids?
    4.What are your hobbies/interests?

ME.
    1. I am Heteromantic.
    2.I live in VA, USA. Yes, I would date outside my state and country.
    3. I say I prefer guys between 25-35 based on passed experience, since I am 26. However, age can be irrelevant if cupid strikes.
    4. I would like kids ones day. I do not have any kids currently. I wouldn’t mind adopting.
    5. Reading comics, training in Ving Tsun, watching comedies, eating (I love eating out).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Me…hmm…
    1. I am Heteromantic.
    2.I live in Benicassim, Spain. Yes, I would have no problem with dating outside my state and country.
    3. I would like a guy between 21-28,but age can be irrelevant once I get to know someone.
    4. I would like kids ones day. I do not have any kids currently. I would have no problem with adopting.
    5. Singing, listening to music, reading, watching series and movies, sleeping etc..

Laura Bishop
    Participant

I am…..
    1. I am Heteromantic.
    2.I live in Kent, England. I’d prefer to date in my own country, though would be open to others. Love doesn’t have borders.
    3. I usually date men aged 30-40, but I’m open to older or younger.
    4. I don’t want children. I already have a child, a daughter with Autism & Aspergers. She doesn’t live with me, instead with my parents who are doing a superb job of raising her since I struggle to cope, also having Aspergers.
    5. Listening to music, reading, watching soap operas and movies, playing on my xbox. Having lunch in my local watering hole once a week

Claude
    Participant

1. What type of Ace or you? I am new to this community, I have no idea what are the different types.
    2. What country do you live in and are you willing to date outside your country/state? Canada (Quebec). I would be willing to date in Ontario and in the North-East of the USA.
    2. What is your preferred age group? Or does age not matter? mmh let’s say between 20 and 35?
    3. Do you want kids? Do you have kids? I don’t have kids, but I absolutely want children.
    4.What are your hobbies/interests? Watching movies, reading, outdoor activites, hanging out with my friends, video games…

Vanna Banana
    Participant

1. I’m asexual, and either binsensual and homoromantic, or bisensual and biromantic and just haven’t found the right guy, yet. XP
    2. I live in Redding, CA in the USA. I am willing to date outside my state/country, but hesitant. I don’t have plans to move away anytime soon…I’d prefer if there was going to be moving involved, that it be the other person. I also don’t have a lot of money for traveling.
    2. 23-40yo, but age is just a number, really
    3. I may want children, some day years from now. Not anytime soon, though.
    4. Supernatural (it’s my favorite obsession), marathoning TV shows on DVD/Netflix, movies, reading (I love to read), board games, and PBeM RPGs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am heteroromantic, and I am not grey at all. I do not want sex ever, not even making out really. I do like cuddling, holding hands, and more chase kisses.

2. What country do you live in and are you willing to date outside your country/state?
    I live in MN, USA. I am actively saving to move to CA so I would like to meet people from there. I will always prefer to meet people close to me but with such a small percentage of asexuals in the world I am open to love anywhere.

3. What is your preferred age group? Or does age not matter?
    I have always liked older guys. I would be okay with someone 25-34 but I would prefer on the older side of that scale.

4. Do you want kids? Do you have kids?
    I do not have kids but I really want one (and I mean only one). I plan to have one before I am 30 with or without a husband/boyfriend.

5.What are your hobbies/inter
    I love acting and watching movies. I also like to draw and I am starting to sew. I also like being active and hiking in new areas.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1. Heteroromantic, maybe gray, maybe demi? (don’t know for sure since I’ve not had a serious relationship and recently figured out I was Ace)
    2. Houston, TX and would like someone close by if possible as my job sort of limits my options on where to live (oil and gas)
    2. 35-50 I’m established and stable and prefer someone who is also established and stable (on all levels)
    3. Don’t want kids and don’t have kids (unless my cats count!)
    4. Kayaking, hiking, biking, travel, gardening, wine

Anonymous
    Inactive

1. I am heteroromantic, could be grey. I’ve never been in a serious relationship, so I’m not sure.
    2. I live in CA, USA and I’d probably be willing to date people from other states and other countries.
    3. Age doesn’t really matter to me, so no specific age range!
    4. I do not have any children and I never want them. Definitely some pets though!
    5. Hmm my interests consist of philisophical conversations, music, coffee, tv, animals, hanging out with friends, etc.

Melanie
    Participant

1: I’m biromantic, I love intimacy and cuddling but find the idea of sex boring and a total turn off.
    2. I live in Seattle WA, USA I wouldn’t say no to someone who lived elsewhere but I do tend to be a lot slower in trusting when in a long distance relationship.
    2. I would prefer between 30-40 but that’s not a hard limit, there’s always wiggle room but anyone younger than say, 25 and its harder to relate to them I find.
    3. I don’t have children of my own but I am a nanny and tend to call the children I care for “my kids”. I want a whole house full of children, I would prefer to adopt.
    4. Photography is a big one, so it going to the movies, I love being in the theater and seeing a film that’s larger than life. I also enjoy plays and going to the various museums here in Seattle.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1. I’m heteroromantic asexual (I enjoy cuddling and kissing, but sex is off the cards for me)
    2. I live in Cardiff in the UK and although I’d prefer to find someone from the UK, I’m open to suggestion 🙂
    3. I’m in my early twenties, so my ideal man would be perhaps 20-30 years old.
    4. I don’t have any children, but I’m not sure if I’d have any. It would depend on meeting the right person and what not.
    5. I love baking (and cooking in general) and I also enjoy reading, writing, travelling and watching films.

Nicole
    Participant

1. Heteroromantic Asexual
    2. I currently live in Japan, but not for long term. Willing to date anywhere.
    2. Would prefer 24-34 probably.
    3. No kids. I would probably not mind adopting an older child, but I am not fond of babies or small children.
    4. I like reading, video games, horseback riding and travel.

Alyson
    Participant

1. What type of Ace or you? Bi-romantic Grey-A
    2. What country do you live in and are you willing to date outside your country/state? Kansas, USA…willing to date from anywhere. But difficult to do so.
    3. What is your preferred age group? Or does age not matter? 23-38 preferably, but usually does not matter.
    4. Do you want kids? Do you have kids? I have a 3 year old son.
    5.What are your hobbies/interests? Love video games, psychology, learning, organizing, personality theory, reading, and would love to cosplay or LARP some day.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am Heteromantic. I live in the USA, Florida. I would be willing to date outside my area. I really couldn’t financially afford to right now, though. My preferred age group is 45-52. But you never know if you connect with someone you connect. Then age really doesn’t matter much. I have one child, she is actually an adult now. I have one grandchild. Hobbies/interests- animals and working to stop animal abuse. Quilting, biking, photography, artistic things really, going to flea markets, to the movies, the theater, fishing, camping, gardening, trying my best to eat organically. I like to make people laugh and have a good time. Want to add I am thrilled to find a group of people who are like me. After chemo my already extremely low sex drive went to a zero drive. I really just prefer hugging, holding hands and companionship.

Von
    Participant

1: I’m an aesthetic aesexual – I admire beauty in males and females both, but have utterly no desire for sex or romance with either gender. (It kind of annoys me that this site requires you to choose what you’re ‘looking for’, males or females. What about neither? Or both?) So why am I here? Companionship. In ‘real life’, society is set up so that friendships are broken by marriages, relegated to snippets of ‘catchup’ time. If you’re a sexual person, you hunt for another sexual person to marry. I’m aesexual, hunting for another aesexual person. I don’t want romance, although genuine fondness/love is something that develops naturally over time. I have no real preference for male or female partners, but ‘internet caution’ would have me choose female when pushed.

2: I live in Australia and would love a ‘relationship’ with someone outside my country and culture. Companionship is ideal, but I wouldn’t be adverse to marrying a foreigner for the financial advantages and to gain dual citizenship. 😉 I have access to Australia and the entire UK already, if someone wants to live or work there but currently can’t. 😉

3: Age doesn’t really matter for marriage, but companionship is likely to be found around my own age, a couple of decades either side, simply for shared interests.

4: I don’t want kids. Birthing my own is out of the question, but adoption (or IVF for my partner) is negotiable.

5: I love travel, gaming, reading, writing, gardening and gadgets. I’m not very social, although I can fake it as needed. I like art and history, quality food (although I rarely treat myself) and either CBD living or country living – never suburban.

I am unapologetically honest, but not the sort where rudeness is excused as honesty. I can come off a little intense about things, but I’m pretty easy-going in daily life.

Anonymous
    Inactive

1. What type of Ace or you? I’m biromantic, probably grey-sexual as I don’t want or need sex but am not sex-repulsed
    2. What country do you live in and are you willing to date outside your country/state? UK, living in both Newcastle and Wakefield part time as at uni. I wouldn’t mind a long distance relationship as long as we did meet occasionally and there was the option to stay with each other for longer periods of time, say a week or two at a time
    2. What is your preferred age group? Or does age not matter? I would probably prefer between 18-25, but I wouldn’t mind a little older I suppose. I guess my cutoff would be 10 years older, just cause I’d find it harder to relate
    3. Do you want kids? Do you have kids? I would like children eventually, and would prefer biological children, though I’m not averse to adoption
    4.What are your hobbies/interests? Reading, writing, video games, tv/film and so on haha

Mary
    Participant

1. What type of Ace are you? I’m homoromatic.
    2. What country do you live in and are you willing to date outside your country/state? I live in Indiana in the US, and yes I’d be willing to date out of state/out of country.
    2. What is your preferred age group? Or does age not matter? Probably from about 20-28. I’ve never dated someone much older than me, and I don’t know how it would go.
    3. Do you want kids? Do you have kids? I’d like one, maybe two, but no more than that.
    4.What are your hobbies/interests? I love running, reading, and all forms of science. I love watching Star Trek and Doctor Who and Sherlock and How I Met Your Mother. I enjoy playing video games, but I also love doing things outdoors. My favourite genre to read is science fiction/fantasy.

Jean Yaha
    Participant

1. What type of Ace or you? Heteromatic.
    2. What country do you live in and are you willing to date outside your country/state? Ottawa/Canada. Can date anywhere doesn’t matter.
    2. What is your preferred age group? Or does age not matter? Age doesn’t matter, love doesn’t have limit
    3. Do you want kids? Do you have kids? Don’t have kids but would like to have at least one.
    4.What are your hobbies/interests? Reading, watching movies, gym, going out etc.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by Jean Yaha.
    Andres
    Participant

1. What type of Ace or you? Hetero-romantic
    2. What country do you live in and are you willing to date outside your country/state? Argentina and yes, I’m open for the idea.
    2. What is your preferred age group? Or does age not matter? 20-25. I’ve dated older people, had bad experiences.
    3. Do you want kids? Do you have kids? Yes, I do want. But no, I don’t.
    4.What are your hobbies/interests? Listen to music, play video games, walking a lot, watching movies and writing in my free time.

Sufian
    Participant

Hetero-Romantic
    i currently live between Jordan and Saudi, willing to date outside my country, can date anywhere.
    2. What is your preferred age group? Or does age not matter?
    doesn’t really matter, preferably between 25-35
    3. Do you want kids? Do you have kids?
    i want to have kids, i don’t have at the moment.
    4.What are your hobbies/interests?
    Art, Listeing to Music, Music, Video games, Watching Movies, Writing, Yoga, Meditation

Adi
    Participant

I am heteroromantic. And I am new to the community so I haven’t really figured out if I am Grey-A or not . I am also monogamous. Not looking for a relationship where I have to share my partner with someone else.

No ‘conditions applied’ panel for friendship though.

I am from Mumbai , India . Living in Bali right now , will be moving to Barcelona in 2 months. My job involves a lot of travel , so the country I am living in can change every 3 months. I do plan to settle down in one place by the end of this decade. I am willing to date outside my country.

3. What is your preferred age group? Or does age not matter?

Preferred age group is 22-32 . A better way to phrase it would be that I won’t be comfortable dating someone younger than me. I’m 21 .

4. Do you want kids? Do you have kids?

I do not have kids. I do want kids but not for another 6 or 7 years. I want to have some money saved to be able to give him/her/them a lovely childhood.
    I have no preferences with adopting or an asexual-friendly version of the traditional way . It wouldn’t be a problem if the guy already has kids . But, he has to be single.

5.What are your hobbies/interests?

Using theatrical hand gestures when talking about not remotely dramatic subjects.Having a makerspace brainstorm. Makerspacing? Is that the word? Also good at making people laugh, or at least making myself look silly enough so they can laugh. I also make a sweet chicken sandwich and fries. I love writing in all forms. And Hiking.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up