Pointless discovery.

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Pointless discovery.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Out of complete boredom, and idiotic curiosity, I decided to see if there is anyone on this site from North Korea.

Unless the searching method is incorrect, or they put North Korea down for a laugh it appears there is one user who lives in the paradise of Kim Jong Un…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Isn’t it said that North-Korean citizens are generally completely oblivious to the existence of the internet? There’s probably only a very small group of people among the elite who can access the internet there. I doubt they are on asexualitic 😛 (Not to ruin your fun, I just find North Korea highly fascinating)

Kai
    Participant

You could always try messaging them.

I’m also fascinated by North Korea :p

Matt Dalonzo
    Spectator

Hope the North Korean Intel Agency can’t find that person. Probably charged with a ridiculous alleged crime. Free the NK people from tyranny and let them live as the intent that was naturally given to them to live in peace!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up