People keep telling me that I'm a robot. How much do I look like one?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion People keep telling me that I'm a robot. How much do I look like one?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

On a scale one to ten. One he is totally a human, 10 oh crude! Its the terminator.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Given the fact that I can only see one picture of you, and the fact that realistically, your picture meets average human standards (i.e. you don’t have any robotic parts as far as I can tell), I’d say you look human. But, if you’re comparing yourself to the Terminator (I’m assuming after they developed human exosuits), your expression is successfully emotionless so.. 7? I took points away, because terminators tend to look superhuman somehow..

XD Thanks Yura for responding. I originally started this thread to make fun of the fact that people think I’m a robot because I don’t have enough pictures. I have trouble uploading them also I hate having my picture taken.

ArchOpal
    Spectator

I’m going to be honest, the first time I saw your profile picture I thought you looked like JC Denton from the original Deus Ex game.

http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/JC_Denton

danny
    Participant

You have trouble uploading your photos to do you?ive had problems myself thats why im stuck with 2 pics.With regards looking like a robot im not sure you do,however the CIA psychic Ingo Swann says humanoid ET robots walk amongst us all the time?im a bit sceptical myself as I go to Manchester rationalists and skeptics meetings,cool thought though.

Danny.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe because we cannot see your eyes (a certain lack of emotion on you face), your lips set perfectly straight and your squared haircut. Nothing a day at the barber shop wouldn’t solve.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up