NEXT ASEXUAL MEET-UP IN EXETER, UK – SUN 4TH OF DEC – ALL WELCOME

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion NEXT ASEXUAL MEET-UP IN EXETER, UK – SUN 4TH OF DEC – ALL WELCOME

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

Hi

Our next asexual meet-up in Exeter, in Devon, in the UK – is on Sun 4th of Dec at 1pm, for food, drink and chatting. Currently there are 4 of us confirmed as going. Two male and two female, including myself. The venue is St George’s Meeting Place, South Street, Exeter, Devon.

Anyone who is asexual is welcome to join us – meeting aces in person is amazing and an experience you really would not want to miss. We are connected by a universal feeling of not wanting to have sex with anybody. This makes it especially nice to be around others without feeling like there is any ulterior motive. We can spend hours just chatting and laughing – it’s so cool.

If you live far away, there are hotels and B&Bs in Exeter where you can stay. You can message me here if you are interested in coming and have any concerns. You can email me at [email protected] or PM me via my page http://www.facebook.com/acexualise

It really is an experience not to be missed.There are not many asexuals so make the effort to meet some and it will feel great.

Sandra

Anonymous
    Inactive

The forum is so slow here I don’t believe you need to write your titles constantly in all caps.

Sandra
    Participant

Thanks for sharing your opinion. I like to stand out and be different.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up