Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Halotwenty3
    Spectator

Heya, just found this site and joined in the hopes of finding someone like minded and maybe date. Just been reading some forum posts about the site not being very active and now I’m a little worried ’cause I just paid for full membership… So err hello, I’m Gail, I’m 31 and from North Wiltshire, England and if anyone wants to chat, send me a PM.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Honestly, this sites not that bad. Finding people in your area though is a different story.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, people are spread a bit thin! Good luck though!

Matt
    Spectator

I am new here as well, but it seems like this is a small Community dating site. Small community are not always bad though, I think I’ll like it here, better then a Huge site sifting through thousands of afk profiles!

– Hi ^( ‘.’ ) I am Matt, Nice to meet you all!

I Hope you find the people your looking for!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Matt.

I just hope anyone can find someone at all here. lol

At least like matt said it is a small community so it should be easier to sort out who is god for you.

Amy
    Spectator

Hey, I’m Amy – also somewhat new. How can I figure out the truly current and active boards? So many show they are active but when I go in them they haven had posts in a year.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m new too, not many fresh posts but the message I have had, has been anything but asexual, so I’m confused and disappointed as I paid to escape that world and seemed to have fallen back into it. Ever an optimist though I’m sure it was a one off individual oblivious to the purpose of this site.

Hope to make some similar oriented friends (demi/ace).

Nat

I’m glad to welcome all of you to this wonderful site and hopefully we can make new friends here. Also with time help this site grow so we can attract more people for an more diverse community.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up