New Asexualise Your Life – What's Happening Newsletter

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion New Asexualise Your Life – What's Happening Newsletter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

Hey everyone, I have a new monthly Asexual Newsletter called Asexualise Your Life – What’s happening? – That compliments my new Asexualise My Asexual Life new YouTube channel, and new Asexualise.com website coming to a screen near you. If you want to join, just click the link below and enter your name and email, some people have already joined. First newsletter will be out next month. You will also be sent emails about new product launches and announcements.

I am in the process of working with a designer on Asexual T-Shirt designs that will be available to buy on Amazon.com (under the Brand Name Asexualise – which will raise our Asexual awareness more) with links through my new site to these. (If you are in the UK you can still buy them from the American site to be delivered to UK, although there may be a charge for postage. I have partnered with Amazon.com and currently there is no option to partner with the UK version selling these exclusive designs.

I am determined to do whatever I can to raise awareness of asexuality so that asexuals can live in peace and harmony among sexuals without being ridiculed or fearful. I never expected to be incorporating Asexuality into my World Of Quirky organisation. I work a full-time job in retail and I am employed on the staff bank as Peer Trainer for the NHS Recovery Learning Community. I am also a self-employed business mentor and social media trainer, I help people who are redundant to get back into work, and I am a self-published Author. So by bringing a business aspect into asexuality I am able to reach a more worldwide audience, than ever. If asexuality is part of my business and it exists, it can no longer be denied we exist. I am a predominantly extrovert asexual and talk about asexuality openly whenever and wherever I can – this includes in taxi’s, work, in the city, in restaurants, on social media. I have arranged a couple of local meet-ups and plan to do more. I have a whatever it takes attitude and work a lot of hours to get things done. I believe I was put on this earth for a special purpose, little did I know a year ago, that asexuality would become such a big part of that purpose. Just imagine being able to walk down the street and say hey, how are you? I am asexual, how about you? Imagine if everyone who was asexual would come out of hiding all around the world. Imagine the greater number of asexual friends we could make, and imagine how many more options we would have for romantic partners. This is what I wish for, and I believe it can, and will, happen.

Newsletter details:

Asexualise Your Life – What’s happening?

Sign up for – Asexualise Your Asexual Life – What’s happening? Monthly newsletter.

What you will get; a combination of any or all:

Inspiration to Asexualise Your Life
    Resources to Asexualise Your Life.

Information about:

Asexual products
    Any special announcements
    Any special events

http://eepurl.com/bC7su5

This is the link to My YouTube channel if you want to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0I1Z16B5Z7m1yS6835jGHQ

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up