Muslim male looking for marriage (USA)

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Muslim male looking for marriage (USA)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lost in Cali
    Participant

I am a 42 year old Muslim male in California who is ace/demisexual looking for a woman to settle down with. I over came disability to eventually become a physician and trying to navigate life post COVID. I like sunsets, going to bookstores for hours, watching comedy tv shows, flower gardens. People would say I am introvert, shy, dependable, and hard working. I would like a long term relationship marriage with someone who would open to potential to kid, a person who is empathetic, supportive and tries to be an optimist. I have had a lot of struggles in life and I was hoping marriage wasn’t out of my reach. I always try to be as supportive as I can. That’s really all I can say, DM me with anymore questions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up