Looking for my partner (girl, asexual, homo-romantic, submissive,…)

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Looking for my partner (girl, asexual, homo-romantic, submissive,…)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone.
    I’m a (65% homo) romantic asexual domme.
    So, kinda rare! A romantic asexual who’s into BDSM.

I wanna try my best to find my partner who’s probably my soulmate as well! That’s why I’m posting here and other websites to find her.

I’m looking for a homoromantic asexual submissive girl with whom I have at least some interests in common and matched fetishes.

It took me a long time to completely know myself. By now, I know who I am and whom I’m looking for. And I hope she reads my message!

You may find more information about me on FetLife Profile.

Mara Copland
    Spectator

Be still, my heart!

I thought I was just weird, but finding a domme who’s okay with no sex has been impossible. I could friend you on fetlife if that’s okay!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sure! Send me a message first (on fetlife).

Lisa
    Spectator

Can I friend you on fetlife too? I’m interested in BDSM but have never done it before. I was wondering if you could teach me how to get started? I’ve bought my own handcuffs and rope but I don’t have a partner.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Lisa. Send me a message on fetlife.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up