Looking for grey asexual lady

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Looking for grey asexual lady

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    HJ
    Participant

I want to meet a grey or semi-asexual woman for friendship and maybe more: someone who loves to communicate and chat, to touch and kiss (with the tongue), cuddle, hold hands, public displays of affection (no sex). She is happy to live separately but in a fully committed relationship.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by HJ.
    Sandra
    Participant

Hi Hj, I have some got a number of the qualities you are looking for and have sent you a PM. I also live in the UK. I am on Facebook too, if you want to connect there!

It is only the touching thing that we are probably not the same on! Which can be huge!

Communication and chat is a must for me.
    Kissing with the tongue, is a must for me.
    Cuddle and hold hands are a must for me.
    Public displays of affection are a must for me.
    Happy to live separately but in a fully committed relationship is also must for me.
    No sex ever, is a must for me.

Hope to hear back from you.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Sandra.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up