Looking for Friends

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Looking for Friends

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vanessa
    Spectator

Hey I’m mostly new to this website and am looking for new friends. Realizing I’m asexual was sort of a gradual thing for me. Some of my interests are art, music, and spending time in nature

If you’re also looking for a like-minded friend feel free to message me

Amanda
    Spectator

Hi there Rachael and welcome!

Robyn
    Spectator

Hi Dharma I’m also new to the group and looking for like minded individuals to befriend. I love art and photography, Animals and of course nature walks. How did you discover your Asexual? For me it was over time I dated a guy in my teens and just had zero interest to be intimate. At the time I thought either I wasn’t ready or maybe I was a lesbian. Then I dated a few girls but when it came to intimacy I was only really interested in cuddling and kissing. And this year I learned about Asexuality and a light bulb went off. I realized I identified with this sexual spectrum. Now I’m looking to connect with others.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up