Looking for Aces on the Texas Gulf Coast

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Looking for Aces on the Texas Gulf Coast

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Caitlin Drummond
    Spectator

Hi all, what’s up? I am a proud asexual with Asperger’s Syndrome. I’m 26 and I’m at a point in my life where I want to find my platonic life partner. I want to find a man that I can share good times and bad times with every day. Someone I can be nerdy, stupid, and silly with. Someone who is not afraid to find their inner child sometimes. I know that sounds corny, but that is what I want. Being asexual and wanting a platonic relationship has made finding someone to be with hard so that is why I figured I would subscribe to this site. I’m not particularly convinced online dating works, but I’m going out of my comfort zone and going for it. I’ve been messaging a lot of people, but haven’t heard back from anyone so I figured I will try the forum. So, anyone interested in the same things and want to communicate?

Caitlin Drummond
    Spectator

I should probably mention that right now I live at home in Pennsylvania, but want to settle permanently on the Gulf Coast of Texas. I went to grad school at Texas A&M Galveston and fell in love with the state of Texas and especially its Gulf Coast. My long term future goal is to open and run a marine wildlife rehabilitation center on the Texas coast. I want to focus on oiled wildlife rehabilitation. So even though I’m in Pennsylvania right now I want to leave as soon as possible and if I can strike up a good friendship that turns into something more committed I will happily move back to Texas right quick if I haven’t already found a way to get back permanently.

Anna C
    Participant

I’m not on the coast but I’m in Texas. I live near dfw. If you’re ever nearby we can hang out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up