Looking for a baby daddy!

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Looking for a baby daddy!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kat d
    Spectator

Bit of a clickbait title, but here we go!
    I am always very upfront about how I’m Ace and don’t need or want a lot of sex in my life, but my last three relationships have tanked because they thought they could deal with it and they couldn’t. And now I’m pushing 40, and desperately want to have kids but going it on your own in America is ridiculously expensive, like I got a quote of 20K with my health insurance for IVF. And that’s for one cycle, most people have to do two or three.

So rather than just hit up some rando in a bar and have dangerous unprotected sex and hope he doesn’t call me the next day, I’m trying to look for other options. Does anybody have any suggestions? Or alternately, would anyone like to pay me to have and raise their kid? 😉

Siddharth
    Participant

Hey, I’m interested in being your baby daddy. I’ve wanted a kid for a while too. Let’s chat?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up