Just Saying Hi!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Spectator

Hey y’all I’m Rachel! I just figured out I was Ace (after years of denial/confusion) and I feel great but also a little scared because I don’t know how to tell my loved ones. Tips are welcome!

I’m a Texan from Dallas but currently living and loving Austin! Dallas kinda sucked because I felt like the Only Liberal in Texas but Austin is great for finding a community – I hope this site will be good for that too 🙂 I’m 21, about to graduate with a BA in psychology in a few months and I’m applying for graduate programs in counseling psychology, focusing on trauma and mood disorders.

I love lots of anime, tv, books, and movies, so please geek out with me! I have a black cat named Yura (bonus points if you know what anime character I named him after) and I love hiking and cooking (eating).

Really looking forward to talking with other Aces and making friends! Thanks 🙂

Rachel
    Participant

From one Rachel to another. Welcome. *wave*

Rachel
    Spectator

Hi there!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up