Is there anyone out there wanting to talk?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Is there anyone out there wanting to talk?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Laura
    Spectator

Hi, I know other people have posted similar/same threads before…but I feel it is worth mentioning again…or maybe I’m just really fed up!

Does anyone on this site actually want to get to know other people, talk, make friends or something more I really don’t care at this point!! I just want some interaction!!

I came on here once before and got a bunch of ‘friends’ but very few actually spoke to me. Now I’m trying again and it looks like its going to be the same thing over again

Quite frankly I did not pay $15 to add a lot of ‘friends’ I never talk to just to seem popular when I can do that on Facebook for free!!

Dee
    Spectator

Hi Laura, i wana talk

Laura
    Spectator

oh good! I was beginning to get desperate. I signed up here to make new friends and although adding people is great it doesn’t mean anything if it ends there!

Dee
    Spectator

So what are you hoping to get from the site?

Dee
    Spectator

I joined a few years ago and forgot I had a profile. So am back to check it out and see. Am hoping to make new friends and meet a partner who we can share adventures with.

Laura
    Spectator

Ah I get forgetting about it…if nothing much happens then its easy to get swept up in life and forget until some time later.

Same as you really, I’m looking for new friends, and if along the way I meet that someone special I can see sharing my life with then all the better!

Have you had much luck on here so far?

Dee
    Spectator

Not yet, people ask to be friends and you never hear from them again.

Laura
    Spectator

I know! That’s what happened to me the last time I was on here…I ended up with loads of ‘friends’ but only spoke to a handful. This time round I’ve decided to be more proactive and dare I say it ruthless…basically if they want to just add me for the sake of it then they can forget it!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up