Introductions! :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keet
    Participant

Hello, everyone! I had considered membership for quite some time, but I’m happy I upgraded. The site seems really nice, and it’s awesome to see a set space that welcomes Ace folks.

A Little About Me:

ENFP. Gryffindor. Team Instinct. House Stark. ๐Ÿ™‚ By day I’m a writer who now does PR work as well, though I’m going back to school this fall and I’ll likely go back to just writing. I often cover video games, and I’m excited to finally be writing FOR games instead of just about the gaming industry. I’ve covered a lot of topics for a lot of sites, but now I’m working on a non-fiction book and considering trying a novel by the end of the year.

I also love arts & crafts, and I’m trying to get back into painting. I enjoy movies and being outdoors. I’m Pagan, so I certainly enjoy outdoor rituals. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I enjoy New Age topics but also just cooking new meals and having mundane talks about the day.

What I’m Looking For:

I’m an Extrovert, so I am always excited to make new friends. I identify as Grey Ace after years of not realizing it, and using Bisexual instead. So I’m very excited to have a place where I can learn more about being Asexual.

In addition to making friends, I’d love to meet a woman that might be interested in being more than friendship. A relationship with intimacy and loyalty, friendship, and even sensuality without the requirements for sexual interaction sounds… lovely, to be honest. I am Poly, so I do have another long-term partner that is Allo. That is separate and I’m not looking for someone to date both of us, just me. I live in Colorado, and I’m in my 30s.

I hope that this isn’t too blunt of an introduction! Nice to meet you all. ๐Ÿ™‚

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Keet.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice to meet you too keet ๐Ÿ™‚
    Your introduction was fine.
    My name is Paris & I’m a grey ace.
    And it’s just way to hard to find an ace male.
    I did join this site to look for friends also but I’m guessing I could possibly find a partner here to.
    The thought never crossed my mind to be honest.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

ร—

ร—
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
ร—

Go up