I want to be a housewife… Please contact me if you can help me be one

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums Group Forums Marriage Minded Asexuals I want to be a housewife… Please contact me if you can help me be one

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am totally frustrating with any job and working situation that ive had. Ive always wanted to be a house wife and take care of the errands and clean the house. Unfortunately I dont cook at this point. Ive known about asexuality for my adult life and never was able to get married due to that. Ive been on asexual sites at least 10 years mostly. I am now 35 years old and I am seeking an asexual husband who can help me be a housewife. I dont believe in divorce and I want to fall in love and get married until death parts us. I guess I am kind of old fashioned. Check out my profile and please contact me if you are interested (future husband).

Stacie

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up