I AM APPEARING IN AN ASEXUAL STUDENT YOUTUBE DOCUMENTARY TO RAISE AWARENESS

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion I AM APPEARING IN AN ASEXUAL STUDENT YOUTUBE DOCUMENTARY TO RAISE AWARENESS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

I will be appearing in an asexual student documentary and for those of you who want to know more:

Lori is a student from a university in London, she connected with me through this page, saying she was filming an asexual documentary to raise awareness and would I be prepared to share my personal story. She wants to create a documentary that is different to anything recently in the media and is coming to film me in my home on the 4th of January. She will be interviewing me and showing me in my day to day life, and it will be just me featuring in it. It will be available to view on YouTube after editing.

I am different to some other asexuals, so it will be a different type of personal story. I am a Heteroromantic, Grey A, Asexual (younger) Cougar who doesn’t like sex, just passionate kissing. I have been in sexual relationships in the past, I don’t like having sex or nakedness. I don’t experience a desire to have sex in my mind, but do get physically aroused. I experience many types of attraction – romantic, creative, intelligent, spiritual, aesthetic, but not sexual and usually NOT platonic. I am a entrepreneur and business girl, yet work a full time day job and live like a quirky teenager – so this will be a documentary like no other. I would consider an LAT with the right asexual guy, but usually get attracted mostly to foreign guys and want to stay in my home in the UK, and have no desire to travel. I am also very happy being single and founded International Celebrate Being Single day on 14th of February this year – However I am a hyper romantic, so it can be tough. I date myself a lot and I am on two asexual dating sites. It should be an interesting documentary like no other.

.O
    Spectator

That’s Wonderful!!! Have fun 😉

Sandra
    Participant

Hi .O

Thank you so much. Lori has been to film me once and is coming back two more times. It count’s as 50% of her marks for her degree and will be 7 minutes in total when finished, and on YouTube.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up