How to stop sexual assaulting you?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion How to stop sexual assaulting you?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Alice
    Spectator

The case is not in my asexuality about which this person doesn’t know. But he simply keeps on assaulting me and I don’t know what to do. Not only it’s my asexuality, which prevents me from having interest in such things, but he is very unpleasant, bad and mean and doesn’t attract me at all. I’ve tried to ask, I’ve tried to explain that I am not interested, I’ve tried to ignore him… But he is a moral sadist who likes to humiliate people and the more I ignore the more tricks like slandering he invents. Please, help!

Alice
    Spectator

By sexual I mean a person who is not asexual)

Elizabeth Sharp
    Spectator

I understand. Men take celibacy/asexuality as a challenge or many as curiosity. If you ignore him, I think he will stop. He likes getting a rise out of you. If there is nothing to fight, then he can’t do anything. Sorry if I am assuming.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m a little confused, by assault do you mean physical sexual harassment? Or do you mean insult?

danny
    Participant

Hi Alice.That does sound unpleasant,my only advice is to try and stay away from him as much as possible,if indeed it is possible?maybe seek out new friends and contacts who are supportive?you will feel more confidant and happier.Dont know if that helps?

Dan:)

Alice
    Spectator

Hey! He was doing both. I am a bit afraid to post all the stuff he was doing here, as a I am a bit paranoid about my privacy.

But he was a disaster.

Just as an example, when I didn’t pay attention to him he threw rubbish at me, burped or shouted at me.

Thanks to all of you. I’ve spent some time moving to a different office and now feel much better! Both mentally and physically.

danny
    Participant

Pleased you sorted that out Alice,out of sight and out of mind is the best policy,ive had to do it in the past myself,finding emotional peace and space is something I always strive for.

Alice
    Spectator

It was very difficult to overcome. It was quiet frightening I have to tell. But now it’s all in the past.

Jill Gaudio
    Spectator

Start wearing a wedding ring when you leave the house. I have been doing that for almost a year and it has stopped almost all male harassment.

Olivia
    Spectator

Don’t be afraid to report him to your supervisor or the police. Chances are, if he thinks it’s ok to harass one person, he probably thinks it’s ok to harass others, and he may already have a record. If the passive approach doesn’t work, there are a lot of cheap but effective and legal tazers and pepper sprays;) good luck!

Alice
    Spectator

First of all, thank you for your reply and support!

Secondly, this is not the issue anymore. I am working in a different place.

Thirdly, I’ve always worn a ring, which looked like an engagement one. And he’s suspected it is fake, several times shouted like: “Why are you wearing that? Don’t wear it”, though the ring is a present from a dear person. So there are two purposes of wearing this.

He is just insane.

Alice
    Spectator

Thank you for support! Thank you everyone! I find people in this society very nice. Maybe because being an ace is like a next step, we love mentally, spiritually, like angels or elves)) And that’s the very true for the every aspect of our lives: love, mundane tasks, enjoying the world around us etc…

That’s a good thing to do. After all, after overcoming trauma, recovering a bit, I found myself strong and angry enough to consult a lawyer. I just want to know my rights and what should be done in cases like this one. I am not sure, that I am strong enough to start an issue or anything. I don’t want to return back to the situation. But as for the future, I would like to be prepared, just in case if somewhat like that ever happens. Hope that I won’t ever face such a nightmare anymore.

In any case, every cloud has a silver lining. This situation’s made me very determined. I am going to earn a lot, to hire a bodyguard))) Also, I have decided to help women, who have overcome somewhat similar or even worse. I am currently developing a special recovery program for women and I hope it will help! =)

danny
    Participant

Very good you sorted that out Alice he sounds like a bully,he will probibly just start tormenting somebody else,but at least you are free of him.

Danny.

Meadow Rain
    Spectator

We understand that a bully like him can be theatening and frightening but yes put a barrier up and maybe file a complaint ,which is another form of protection. You can also call a help hotline who can be supportive when you are feeling vounerable.
    Whatever you decide to do you can at least know that there are people here who feel the same way and take it seriously.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up