How is everyone ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I thought I would start a wee post to ask how everyone on here is? It has been a stressful time with the current situations and I hope that you are all doing okay. Thought we could all have a wee natter.

Peridot Flare
    Spectator

Tough question!

I don’t know if ‘suspended’ is a good word, but that’s how I feel. I haven’t joined anyone going to bars or restaurants because I’ve been busy retooling my LLC for a relaunch. I’m also applying for jobs. The complete silence I get in response makes me suspect all the job postings I see are just companies trolling for resumes without any intention of hiring. I fully want my LLC to double my income and eventually become my retirement job. It may be a slow process, though. I anticipate 6 months to a year before I see sustainable profit.

Now is a spectacularly stupid time to be jobless and without health insurance. Those evaporated a month ago. Add to this, I fear I may have a melanoma on the side of my face. I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer in 2011 and I passionately don’t want to go through all the cancer bullshit again. I know you can’t goof around with melanoma. I will get myself to a doctor. I just have to figure out how to pay for it.

I just spent the weekend helping my sister organize her basement. I finished cleaning out her garage last week. Just doing that cleaned up a lot of the energy around her house and in her demeanor. I hope it leads to better luck and better ideas. I pray for clarity for both of us.

Anonymous
    Inactive

HI Peridot hope you will be okay.
    A good clear out does help it gets the energy flow n the the house much better.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up