Homoromantic asexual looking for love.

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Homoromantic asexual looking for love.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I came out as gay at the age of 19. I went on a few dates but nothing ever really manifested into a relationship. I’m now 35 and I have never had a relationship. I’d love that to change. Recently, I’ve realised that I am a homoromantic asexual. It certainly explains a lot of things and I now would love to find someone who felt the same way. I’ve spent a good few years working on myself in terms of my career, recently fulfilling a 17 year old dream of wanting to be a railwayman. I have also fully embraced my other hobby of musical theatre. I go to shows on my own all the time. I’m very comfortable with my own company because I’ve had no other choice. But I am curious to know if there are any other guys out there who do want a relationship that’s not necessarily sexual in nature but that is serious. I feel that I have a lot to offer and I’d love to hear from anyone that’s in the same boat as me!

Johan
    Spectator

All that you are describing is almost exactly my life story too. I also never had a relationship and is single my whole life. Like you said I also do want a relationship that is not sexual in nature. I describe myself as homoromantic asexual. I am into baking as a profession, sing in a band and was also part of a community theater production. Loved it. So I am also one of the guys that is in the same boat as you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up