Hi I'm new from West Yorkshire in the UK.

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Hi I'm new from West Yorkshire in the UK.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Emma
    Spectator

Hello all, I am brand new to this site, I’ve known I am Asexual (since I found out what it was) years and years ago but i’ve never joined a forum like this until today. I live in Leeds in the UK, glad to have found somewhere to chat to people who are the same and maybe meet someone (you never know!) I’m 32, I am open to relationships with men or women as the only thing that is important to me is personality. If anyone knows of any groups or anything in the Leeds area that would be good to know!

Anyway! Hope you all have a nice weekend and I look forward to future chats maybe!

Em 🙂

(I’ll change my pic to a photo of me when I feel a bit more confident)

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by Emma. Reason: general
    Mikael Bancroft
    Spectator

I’m from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I do have a friend not to far from you will sort of she lives up on bowness-on-windermere, her name is Louise Anastasia Bernadette

Mikael Bancroft
    Spectator

Hey sorry I forgot to mention she is also asexual

Emma
    Spectator

Hello, thanks for your reply, sorry it’s taken me a while to reply back!

Mikael Bancroft
    Spectator

Hey no worry I won’t hold a grudge against you probably have a busy life. Want to hear something funny. A woman in Buckinghamshire tried to use a Homer Simpson driver licences when she goat pulled over by the police

Lori C
    Spectator

Welcome, Emma.

Robert
    Spectator

Hi Emma,

Bradford myself, if you know any groups or fancy getting a West Yorkshire one together message me 🙂

Emma
    Spectator

I don’t know any groups unfortunately 🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I am new as well. I became a member of Aven last December and find it’s really difficult to arrange meetups! Think someone should start a Christmas markets event group or something. It’ll take that long to arrange it. Lol.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Charlotte

I hold asexual meetups in my city of Exeter in Devon but people come from all over UK to them, my next one is on 8th of September.

Sandra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up