Hi anybody in Kent, UK?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Hi anybody in Kent, UK?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everybody,
    this year I moved in UK for work. I’d really like to meet with people who don’t care you if are single or not. Lately I’ve been literally stressed (and somehow hurt) by the curiosity of people around me that want to find out why I don’t approach with the other sex, without even talking directly with me.
    I need to get out of this situation maybe knowing someone more like me.
    So yeah, excuse me if I got that off of my chest, but I’d be really glad to know someone here.
    Anyone?

Sandra
    Participant

Hey Rabish

Welcome.

I live in Exeter, Devon, UK. I hole some very small meets in Exeter too – I am happy to talk to you .

Sandra
    Participant

I forgot to mention here that I am in London this weekend for a two day seminar and Monday having a leisure day in London. You can check out my Facebook profile and add me if you want.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Am close by in Essex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi thanks for replying

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up