helloooo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey people

I’m a new member (finally decided to pay up…what’s 15 bucks really) and I just moved to Westminster, CA …lookin to meet some new people

The site doesn’t seem to let me filter for location so this is my way of seeing if anyone around me wants to chat/hang, but I’m also cool with penpals/text buddies/whatever

I like books a lot and horror movies. Let’s chat

danny
    Participant

Hi Mike.hope the site goes well for you.good luck finding a community where you live.seems to be a bit thin on the group in Manchester U.k.

Danny.

Caitlin Drummond
    Spectator

Hi Michael, how are you? I am a new member as well and so far haven’t had any luck with communication through messaging so maybe the forum will be better for communication. When I look up matches you are actually on my first page of 100% matches. I unfortunately don’t live in California, I live on the other side of the country at home in Pennsylvania right now. I’m looking for my career job and hoping to find it and get out of PA real soon though. I would love to be txt message chat buddies though, and who knows maybe our chats will turn into something more. I’mm going to be straight up with you though and say that I am looking for my potential platonic life partner on here. Hope we can chat.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up