Hello from Essex, England

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Hello from Essex, England

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sam
    Spectator

Hello

I am new and wanted to say hi 🙂

I would like to get know lots of different people, but especially people in the Essex-London area.

I am a non-binary aspie, I recently passed the CELTA and my dream is to travel the world. How about you?

Sam

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Sam

Welcome to this site. Lovely to see another person in the UK.

I am a heteroromantic girl from Exeter, Devon, UK.

Just to let you know that I hold asexual meetups in my city of Exeter, and people come from all over the UK to them and our next one is on the 18th of November. Which is the day the Christmas lights are being switched on in my city, so they have lots of activities going on, and the Christmas market, live bands etc. And before that we are meeting at midday for a meal in a Chinese restaurant, which so far I have 7 people booked in for.

I realise it is a long way from where you live, but if you wanted to join us you would be welcome. I have 3 people staying in hotels, who are from London, Worcester, and Hertfordshire, who I am also meeting up with them the day before and after. Please PM me or email me [email protected] if you did want to come. If not, I wish you the best of luck in finding some people to meet up with nearer you.

Sandra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up