Hello Dears

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tris
    Spectator

So I just joined here, I’m Tris. I’m 22 and not well accept in the tiny asexual community where I live because I lived for a long time denying the fact that I was asexual and they don’t feel like that’s okay here, like I’m the only one in history not willing to face the facts of my sexuality the first time around. So I was just hoping to find people to talk to and be friends with like myself, and it seems like there isn’t a whole lot of activity here, but I’m hopeful that I’ll find at least one good friend or maybe more here. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

wow, you’d think an asexual community would support and understand fellow ace people :/ welcome~

Amy
    Spectator

Hey,
    Nice to meet ya. Very Aces in my area and the ones I do know are impossible to communicate with.
    I feel your pain.

Amy

You wouldn’t think sexuality would matter in an ace community. lol

Well how is everyone this fine day?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up