HAPPY FRIDAY!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ali
    Spectator

Wishing you all happy Friday!

What are people up to this weekend? I’ve been let out for the night as someone is leaving work and going for a Chinese. Cannot remember the last time I was out on a Friday night! Going to be hard work as big group things are not my thing but I do really want to go. Then back to study tomorrow 🙂

I hope all got some fun planned. A good book or film, friends and family.

Everyone go buy a Crunchie and get that Friday Feeling! (ok, may only be UK people who get that sorry.) Enjoy you Friday chocolate bar! (unless allergic, get something else lol)

🙂
    Ali

danny
    Participant

Hi Ali.Happy Friday to you also,although its actually a Wednesday at present so happy Wednesday,hope you enjoyed your crunchie bar and Chinese!

Danny:)

ArchOpal
    Spectator

It’s Tuesday here and I’m very late for replying to this post.

Either way, most of my week (including the weekend) will probably consist of drawing and being alone.
    I am at college currently but we’re being taught on units that I’ve already filled out, sent in and have had checked off so yeah, just drawing to pass the time productively.

I am from the UK but thinking about eating a Crunchy actually just reminded me I should brush my teeth, thanks. 😀

I hope your weekend goes well, person-from-the-past.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up