Friend codes?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Use this forum to exchange Pokémon x+y Friend codes! Mine is 2552 1657 4774

Louise
    Participant

Hey, my friend code is 4484-8937-3659!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great! I added you. ^^

Anonymous
    Inactive

My friend code is 1478-4864-0816

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cool! Ill add you as soon as I get a chance bud.

Aisu
    Participant

bam 5429-6863-4198

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great! I will add you as well!

Aisu
    Participant

awesome, i added everyone in this thread. my friend safari is ghost, i think it has pumpkaboo, dusclops, and shuppet?? something like that

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great! I am glad someone is a team player! XD We should battle! 🙂

Aisu
    Participant

i’ve got to get my team transferred over from Y but as soon as they’re back in my main game i’ll hit you up for a battle!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great. I look forward to it!

Amy J.
    Participant

I prefer to avoid battles and trading for the most part because it’s frustrating to battle when your opponent is a dozen levels higher and I don’t have anything relatively interesting to trade, as I keep my favorites and legendaries/specials to myself until I start breeding them…But I’ll post my friend-code anyway for things like Safari and O-bonds! c:

4940-5664-4996
    Apparently, my Safari type is Psychic for both X & Y.

Anonymous
    Inactive

my friend code is: 2766-9099-2874

will add everyone if that’s okay?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Omg this is so exciting!! I’ll add everyone in a bit. So do we have any try hards in here?? I love to battle competitively and shiny hunt though I make up my own and usually silly battling strats lol. I use RUs UUs and NUs competitively xD. Anyways here is my friend code 0275 8335 5696 I would love to multi battle or trade pokes with y’all lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there~ I’ll leave my Friend Code here, but I actually don’t have a clue about what my safari type is, since I bought my game recently. If someone could tell me, I’d be glad and thankful ^^

FC: 5301-0341-8351
    IGN: Eva

Have a nice day 🙂

Mark
    Participant

Is this only for that Pokemon game on Nintendo 3DS/2DS? I don’t even have that system. I have Nintendo DS, and I really like Pokemon HeartGold.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You aren’t the only one. I have a 2DS with Pokemon X, but because of lack of internet, I can’t really add/play with many people. I also have a DS and love SoulSilver. On occasion, I still play my Pokemon Red and Silver on my N64 Pokemon Stadium. The old games are still a lot of fun!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up