Film Recommendations!

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums Group Forums Movie Club Film Recommendations!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So does anyone have a film they’ve seen that really stood out? Perhaps one that others might not have heard of??

Personally I really like well thought out psychological films… And a few recommendations… Moon, Melancholia, Mr Nobody and Antiviral? These go down well with anyone else?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Melancholia? I love Lars Von Trier! My favorite film of him is Antichrist, if you are ready for really hardcore stuff. It’s totally worth it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah, Antichrist looks amazing yes! Definitely made the list 🙂

And if you like all this dark stuff too then you’ll love Antiviral… The concept is so disturbing, but you can see elements of truth in what it says about society.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Moon, came to my mind when I read the title of this topic, but I see you already mentioned it. The Man From Earth, Trick ‘r Treat, Bronson, and Felon are others that come to mind.

Lou Reed
    Participant

“Lars Von Trier” and “T. Vinterberg” made what we call “dogme95” concept of making movies, and i really like what they do. So, from “T. Vinterberg” movies i’ll suggest you watching “festen” and “hunting” (la chasse in french 😉 )
    These are captivating psychological movies 🙂

Oddball
    Participant

I loved Mr.Nobody. Well if you like psychological films there is also vanilla skies, Shutter island and red lights.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up