Feeling a bit lonely in NJ, USA

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Feeling a bit lonely in NJ, USA

• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Pedro Frazao
    Spectator

Hi everyone.
    Feeling a bit lonely here and tired of being alone.
    I would like to start meeting people offline and make a couple friends, who knows, maybe even find my significant other someday.
    Anyone here with similar interests or thoughts?

monica
    Spectator

Hi Pedro. Same here. I find it very hard to start conversations around here. Feel free to PM me if you’d like to chat.

Curlycue
    Spectator

Hi there. That happens to everyone at some point. If you would like to chat shoot me a private message.

Pedro Frazao
    Spectator

Thank you for the replies.
    Definitely looking forward to chat with a couple people here and maybe get to meet that someone special…=)

Ben
    Spectator

don’t worry man! you will find someone! there are I don’t know 12 billion people on this planet. How can you not right?

Pedro Frazao
    Spectator

Problem is most people out there are liars and it just seems a huge waste of time sometimes.

Penny
    Spectator

I agree that most people are liars,its a sad fact and makes you feel like there is no hope.But I am not a liar and there must be more of us out there (perhaps a small amount) but some, don’t let it put you off and keep trying.
    Regards penny

Pedro Frazao
    Spectator

I took quite a few hits in the past but I go down, I get up and I move forward.
    Either I’m stubborn or persistent…sometimes I wonder which one.

Lindsay
    Spectator

Hey Pedro,

This post is from three weeks ago, but I just wanted to reply and say “me too.” I get the frustration. If you want to talk sometime, I’m here.

Ana
    Spectator

Hey Pedro. Same here. I’m in Maryland if you want to chat!

Alessandro Orlando
    Participant

I’m in the same boat as you Pedro. I’m originally from New Jersey and grew up in Florida. At least this website and these groups remind us that there are others out there like us and that we are not completely alone. The journey is tough but always keep in mind that tomorrow could be the day that you find your forever. All the best, and to everyone in this thread- stay safe!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I made a closed group on facebook today for people 40y+ who want to have a no-sex relationship. If you are 40y+ and would like this kind of relationship, please join:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/datingace/

I plan also online get-together, especially needed now we are in quarantine 🙂 The first one is on friday the 17th of april 2020.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up