Feeling a bit lonely in NJ, USA

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Feeling a bit lonely in NJ, USA

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Pedro Frazao 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Pedro Frazao
    Participant

Hi everyone.
    Feeling a bit lonely here and tired of being alone.
    I would like to start meeting people offline and make a couple friends, who knows, maybe even find my significant other someday.
    Anyone here with similar interests or thoughts?

monica
    Participant

Hi Pedro. Same here. I find it very hard to start conversations around here. Feel free to PM me if you’d like to chat.

Curlycue
    Participant

Hi there. That happens to everyone at some point. If you would like to chat shoot me a private message.

Pedro Frazao
    Participant

Thank you for the replies.
    Definitely looking forward to chat with a couple people here and maybe get to meet that someone special…=)

Ben
    Participant

don’t worry man! you will find someone! there are I don’t know 12 billion people on this planet. How can you not right?

Pedro Frazao
    Participant

Problem is most people out there are liars and it just seems a huge waste of time sometimes.

Penny
    Participant

I agree that most people are liars,its a sad fact and makes you feel like there is no hope.But I am not a liar and there must be more of us out there (perhaps a small amount) but some, don’t let it put you off and keep trying.
    Regards penny

Pedro Frazao
    Participant

I took quite a few hits in the past but I go down, I get up and I move forward.
    Either I’m stubborn or persistent…sometimes I wonder which one.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Get it now
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

Join the Asexual community and receive our e-mail newsletter
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up