Favourite Horror Movie?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nata
    Participant

There are a lot of horror movies about ghosts and paranormal stuff.
    Like, Grave Encounters, The Exorcist etc.
    I just wanted to know if you enjoy these movies and what your favourite movie is.

SILVIARDZ
    Participant

My favorite movie of all time is of course the classic of all classics
    ‘The Exorcist’..just because it was based on a true story..like so many othr
    cult classics…those movies makes them more suspenful, and well horrific..
    because they come from a true story….cause it did happen…

I agree, there are other well made, awesome special effects, etc..but if they are
    ‘product of an imaginative mind’ well, cool…but there is nothing like a
    a ‘true’ story’ come to life….I guess it comes from us listening to old legends
    or spooky stories, that well, it made them so scary, because we knew they were true…and it could happen to anyone…that is what makes them so scary…

true makes it ‘real’…and that alone is scary enough for anybody…

well, we all enjoy getting ‘scared’ by movies…but our perception does change when we know that the movie is based on a true story….because easily it can happen to anyone…that’s what makes it so scary I guess…

well..thats my point of view on scary movies….I have seen so many real scary stuff…I have seen real ghost and have seen people become ‘monsters’ and hurt other people….as in anything….there is always ‘another’ side’ to everything.

stay true.

Sylvie

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up