Favourite film

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello 🙂 Since we don’t have such thread I decided to create it and learn about your favourite films. (And maybe watch it when I will have more time 😉
    I have to say that my personal favourite is “Fight Club” (I love David Fincher btw). What about you?

Spazz
    Participant

Love Fight Club, it’s a great movie, not my favorite however. I really don’t have a singular favorite movie but my favorite genres are horror, action, comedy, and psychological thrillers. Examples would be:
    -horror: Nightmare on Elm Street and Night of the Living Dead, also I highly recommend watching a movie called The Devil’s Carnival, it’s not exactly scary as much as it is a thriller but its great, its on Netflix.
    -action: I enjoy The Batman and the Nolanverse so that trilogy, The Avengers, and more recently Guardians of the Galaxy it was done beautifully!
    -comedy: The Great Outdoors, The Ghostbusters, and probably a movie called Wired Science, its directed by John Hughes, great movie.
    -psychological thriller: A Clockwork Orange. Watch. This. Movie. Its done gorgeously and it basically explains why we don’t use negative conditioning in the justice system.

Jessica Sutton
    Participant

Always rotating, on an Inception kick currently.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Big Lewbowski , Im a fan of the Coehn brothers work and this is and still one of my favorite films. The dude abides!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up