Favourite Branch of Science/Engineering?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums Group Forums Mad Scientists Favourite Branch of Science/Engineering?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Mine has to be chemistry 😛

Robert
    Participant

Mine is chemistry too. I’m a majoring in chemistry right now!

Rhi
    Participant

Nuclear engineering! It’s got just the right mix of chemistry and circuits, with a dash of modern physics thrown in to keep it fresh. =3

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been passionate about Geology for as long as I can remember. I’m starting an MSc in October and I’m so excited!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m a trained chemical engineer, but I only worked in research type facilities (co-op) and didn’t become a professional engineer. Currently teaching math and science, wondering whether I could get a job in industry instead.

I like hanging out with other science literate people because I have pet peeves about the scare-headlines about “chemical vs organic/natural”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Biology! Especially evolution. I got my B.S. in biology and my M.S. in bioinformatics.

Raell5
    Spectator

Biology, physics, bio engineering, robotics, astronomy, sustainable solutions.

I’m into building new invention prototypes to solve my problems. Have compiled development notes, have prototypes that I currently use, some I’ve only tested, some I’ve only tested scale prototypes.
    I can’t get along without my inventions..I design my own clothes, skin care products, undergarments, health products, plus devices to do what has never been done before.
    I also studied up on invention licensing procedures, made demo videos, but been too chicken so far to start hitting potential companies until I understand all the legal elements involved. It all seems so paperworky.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up