Favorite Season?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ElaineInSpain
    Participant

Who’s ready to get SPOOKY? Anybody else as excited for Halloween as I am? I am so ready for fall and it is finally here! I love the fashion, the crunchy leaves, pumpkin spice everything, the stupid amounts of candy stores have. What about you guys? What’s your favorite season?

Kylee Whitehill
    Spectator

I’m totally in agreement with you! Fall is by far my favorite time of month, with Halloween, my birthday, the weather, etc, but I hate what follows. I’m definitely not a winter person, haha.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Autumn is best. Not for halloween, but the gentle temperatures, no allergy problems, the beautiful colours. i’d say second choice is summer as i’m relaxed in summer. Spring is still cold and full of pollen and winter is depressive AF

*hibernation mode*

Peridot Flare
    Spectator

I like Spring and Autumn. Winter is fine where I live. We only have one legit blizzard per year. Everything else is just minor accumulation. Add it doesn’t get intolerably cold. It loses points for drabness, though. Denver is dusty and bleh in the winter.

Spring and Autumn get my vote for being colorful and temperate. Not sweaty hot. Not tinder-dry and on fire. Not cold enough to need long pants and sweaters. I love all the wildflowers coming up in the Spring. I also like our fall colors.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Peridot Flare.
    Lori C
    Spectator

I like whatever season I’m currently experiencing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up