Dogs vs. Cats? Other?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Dogs vs. Cats? Other?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I love dogs but there is just something about cats, I honestly can’t get enough of them. Does anyone else have a pet preference?

Justin Brown
    Spectator

Personally I am a cat person sharing my home with eight fantastic furbabies. I used to have dogs though before falling in love with the feline species.
    Cats are more in tune with my personality. I am a quiet person who loves reading, writing, listening to music, looking after my garden.
    I live next to a forest and I love going for walks there almost every day, and I must admit I miss having a dog then because I know he/she would enjoy the walks too.

Chantal D
    Spectator

I prefer cats over dogs, I just find them adorable and like Hubert they fit my personality as well. And by the way, you can get cats used to leashes and outdoor walks, it takes some time and patience but it’s doable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh, like that one guy who has a cat he takes hiking with him! I always thought that was really cool. I’d be worried in a city setting though, what if you take your cat out for a walk and run into a dog that’s not on a leash?

time machine
    Spectator

I have a cat he’s the best! =^-.-^=

Lenka
    Participant

Rodents! Small, hypercute, funny! How can anyone find them repulsive is beyond my understanding.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If it were allowed, i’d have a foxy

Clara
    Participant

I just love dogs… so much. Cats are lovely to cuddle with but dogs, especially old dogs, are your adventure buddies and such loving companions. <3

Kylee Whitehill
    Spectator

I love both, maybe cats a little more because they’re more stationary and I like cuddling. I’m also very much into horses. They’re excellent creatures. ^.^

Thistlene
    Spectator

Dogs are the best. They are the most loving and cuddly, my dog keeps me going throughout the day and can always cheer me up. My dog is also an emotional support animal, and she lives up to that with ease. She is also the cutest little stinker and very photogenic, always up for laying in my lap and sleeping while I crochet too.

Thistlene
    Spectator

Although, my hamster has the cutest itty-bitty paws.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love most animals, including dogs, but I have a particular affinity for cats and have always had at least one in my life. I currently have two.

Lori C
    Spectator

My dog was needy, needy, needy; just like a child. Cats act like adults, i.e., autonomous people.

Dogs are good for certain things, but for everyday – a cat.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up