Do you have games on your phone?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Do you have games on your phone?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fenella
    Spectator

Hi, nice to meet you all! Does anyone here like to play video games? I don’t claim to be super good at it but I find myself playing a lot this quarantine. I currently own a Nintendo Switch, a Nintendo 3DS, and a PS Vita. I’m still unsure if I’ll get PS5 (probably if they come out with a game I really like). I also would like to eventually build a gaming PC. I love casual games like Animal Crossing, Story of Seasons, etc. I just started playing Stardew Valley! I’m interested in playing other popular games like Fire Emblem and Breath of the Wild. Anyway, the point of this post is I would like to befriend other aces who like the same games! Maybe we can visit each other’s island in AC or play coop at another game?

Lmk! Hit me up! PS: I might not reply right away since I live in +8 timezone. 💗

Charlie Chao
    Spectator

Yes and I play fallout shelter!

Sammie
    Participant

I have no games on my phone, I barely use the thing anyway, and I prefer to play grand strategy games which aren’t suited to phones. I have Steam on my PC’s and quite a few games on there, not that I play much these days.

Angie
    Spectator

I have backpacker and seaport on my phone. I also have mistplay which makes me download a new game every week. this week it’s solitaire

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have Hill Climb Racing on my phone, it’s quite good for passing the time. Just downloaded backpacker to see what that is like.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up