Did anyone else find Ace A’s super sketchy?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Did anyone else find Ace A’s super sketchy?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Brianna Rea
    Spectator

I joined Ace A’s and was talking to a few people for a little while before someone else joined the conversation and said I had to be verified to stay in the chat. What does that even mean? I went back to reading my book and was immediately kicked out because I hadn’t agreed as soon as I was asked. No one explained what being verified meant or how to do it. It was just super creepy. I had joined it on kik though because this site is not very effective. Overall, I’m just not impressed by the resources given to asexuals to find other asexuals. If you know a better way to find people and communicate with them, please let me know.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up