Detailed Profiles?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stella B
    Spectator

Hi!!! I’m really new to this site (and dating sites in general ;w; ) and I wanna make a detailed profile so I can actually…tell people more about myself than the bare minimum, but idk how to do it ;;;;; Can someone help?

Veee
    Spectator

Hey Stella, took me a while to come up with a decent profile summary as well…

Maybe start with your interests, hobbies, what you currently do for a living i.e work/study, life goals.

Things that you like and don’t like…

What you’re looking for in a partner…

Looks like you’ve got it all covered actually!

Michelle
    Spectator

Not sure if people read detailed profiles all the way through, but I like the effort that it shows when people do (also, considering mine is as well) instead of always being short and simple. To each and their own, heh.

However, Veee makes some good subjects you can expand on! The things you are looking for in a person whether it is in general or potential romantic partner is a good start.

Your relationship interests, a little bit about yourself/personality, your interests, hobbies, etc…

You’ll be fine!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up