CONFESSIONS OF AN ASEXUAL COUGAR NATIONAL PRESS

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion CONFESSIONS OF AN ASEXUAL COUGAR NATIONAL PRESS

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

Hi, I am in the National Press! “Confessions of an asexual cougar businesswoman “repulsed” by sex but dreams of teen romance.” In the Mirror Newspaper; National Press Newspaper. This national press coverage is huge for asexuality and the UK asexual dating scene. Please share with as many people as possible to raise awareness. Special Edition Episode https://youtu.be/yrwaXsiLXkI

View article here http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/confessions-cougar-repulsed-sex-dreams-9456045

• This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Sandra.
    danny
    Participant

Well done Sandra,it was an interesting article,I have had the same problem meeting people face to face,I did meet one charming Ace girl about a year ago but she had a very close male friend she stayed with all the time so we didnt keep intouch.Its a pity we dont live closer and I was a bit younger,I usualy wear a leather that you mentioned in your article.lol.nevermind good luck anyway.

Dan.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Danny

Thanks for your lovely feedback about the article.

Sorry to hear about that girl, that must have been a difficult situation.

Thanks for letting me know about the leather jacket – ha! I think you are a little older than my desired age range but I appreciate the compliment.

Sandra

danny
    Participant

Hi Sandra.

It was a actually a pleasant experience with Ace girl I met,we had chatted for a number of months and kept intouch after we met for a time,but she was becoming very religious and was sort of living with a platonic male friend.We did have some similar interests.

It would be nice if more people wanted to meet for lunch im sure they would find it refreshing speaking to fellow aces I know I did.

I have chatted to people who live miles away ive really got on with,so who knows for the future.

Yeah im not in your chosen 20’s age range but I can do a pretty good Fonz impression “Heyy Cuningham! See:)

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Danny

That’s good it was a pleasant experience.

Yeah, meeting aces in person is great. I hold ace meet-ups in Exeter every 2-3 months. I am planning a February one next.

I have a couple of really good ace guy friends, one I see in person and chat to on the phone and message the other one I mostly message – both were at the meet this month. Neither are suitable to be in a relationship with. I tend to mostly be attracted to younger ‘foreign’ guys – the paper forgot to add the word foreign in there.

Good impression – ha!

danny
    Participant

Its great you have a couple of ace male friends.

Ive got a good social crowd but non are ace they have taken me years to accumalate.lol. weeding out judgemental people and keeping the people who couldent care less.

Have a good festive period;)

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Danny

Yeah, I have quite a lot of online friends but only about 6/7 really good friends. I talk to a fairly new asexual guy friend on the phone a few hours ago from Brazil via Facebook and that went well. He is in my Asexualise Dating group on Facebook.

Happy Christmas. I hope Santa bought you lots of lovely things.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up