Coffee Recipes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I would like to know more ways to prepare my coffee… Especially if any of you make iced or frozen coffees….thats how I like them. I try to make them as low fat/as low calorie as possible because I have a Thyroid issue. I also use Splenda at home right now instead of regular sugar. I sometimes buy the sugar free type syrups (Especially DaVinci brand and sometimes Torani… You can purchase them online and they have a lot of flavors in sugar free as well as ones with sugar). Sometimes I buy creamers but not that much.. I dont use milk that much but there is always some in the refrigerator. I buy Ready Whip fat free in a can at walmart lol…. so anyhow if you have ideas for how I can make my coffee let me know. Right now I am using a Keurig (I made another forum post about my favorite K-cup varieties), but I still have my old coffee maker. Oh I forgot I have a Mr. Coffee Frappe Maker that I Havent used a long time ago. I got it for a gift quite a few years ago.

How do you make your coffee? Do you have recipes for us to try?

Clare
    Participant

I love testing out new coffee recipes at home! I found this one recipe for making a Pumpkin Spice Latte a few months ago and everyone I’ve served it too really liked it. I usually use coconut milk or soy milk for it. Also, I recommend using the canned pumpkin instead of a syrup. Here is the link: http://www.thekitchn.com/diy-pumpkin-spice-latte-96277

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for this recipe, Clare! I really like pumpkin spice 🙂 I will have to try this one sometime 🙂

Amanda
    Participant

I got really interested in coffee recipes for a while. The wikipedia article for coffee has a list of at least 200 distinctly different ways to make coffee, so if that’s something you’re interested in, I’d recommend checking it out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up