Chatting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Danielle
    Spectator

I’m newbie on this site. Still trying to figure out what i’m doing, looks like i’m doing something right because i’m here.

I’m a university Student, I’ve left my teen years behind and I’ve never experienced “typical” teenage experiences such as dating, kissing etc. I never knew why, i thought i was a late bloomer and one day it will come, but here i am at 20 still waiting… I’ve not been interested in relationships or anything of that sort, people have been “interested” in me but i always pushed it away saying that i’m not interested or to just be friends – i’m really uncomfortable talking about relationships so i’m seeking friendships. I really like to get to know anybody and we can share experiences.

Gillian
    Participant

Hey Danielle,
    Welcome. There are awesome people here. Try and join some groups you are interested in.

Also good work finding this space. It is challenging work understanding ones self.

If you want an email buddy, my inbox is always open.
    Hope you like it here,
    Gillian

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up