canadian muslim ace

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums Group Forums Muslim Aces! canadian muslim ace

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mohammad
    Spectator

Hello all,

As a muslim asexual,  I have always felt cultural and religious pressure to enter a specific type of romantic relationships.

I am sex-repulsed and strongly believe in adoption as an alternative to having biological children.

However, I am still interested in a long term romantic *relationship* with someone who shares my cultural background and can relate to my situation, both sexually/religiously

As you can imagine, this has not made things easy. I have been looking for other muslims asexuals  who could relate but have not had much luck until very recently.

Maybe there are more of us out there in this group?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi! I think most of the Muslim Aces can relate with you but problem is that most of the Aces are introvert in nature and they are reluctant to share their thoughts & experiences anyway Good Luck in your search 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up