Can be romanticism with out sex?

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums Group Forums Marriage Minded Asexuals Can be romanticism with out sex?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mariana
    Participant

Well I’m new at asexualitie…It was amazin to found thise comunitie, is’t like “the imposible” in the latin culture… Some areas of medicine and psichology had say that lack of libido is a bad symptom… Well, I ‘m still figuring out, of course the most humanistic fractiosn of psychology descrives abnormality like something that appears all of sudden, it´s unpleasent for the person and harm the patient and the people arround.. So for many of us is more like a decision… But then it comes the comments of our relatives, questions… etc. So I ask this because I want to hear your opinions so I have arguments to speal about!

Von
    Participant

To me, romanticism and sex are not even remotely linked. ‘Romance’ is half-imaginary, I think. Or maybe it requires a certain level of emotion that I lack. 🙂

Jackie K.
    Participant

I wonder about this too. I personally think (have been programmed to believe, maybe) that one can’t have romance without sex… so, I’m screwed. haha

Maybe if I meet a successful asexual couple (by choice) I would believe that it’s possible.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up