Biroromantics — tell the truth…

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums Group Forums Biromantics Biroromantics — tell the truth…

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stephen
    Participant

Tell the truth — who joined this group thinking it was for people that really love biros?

Hi, I’m Stephen 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Helloooo – I commend your bravery, being the first person to post. I spent a while wondering what a biro is, if it is even a thing, if I missed the joke entirely; no matter what, I can’t answer that question 😉

Stephen
    Participant

It seems it’s a British-English thing! We call ballpoint pens, ‘biros’. I guess the joke’s lost on the vast majority of people on here! Oh well…

Hello!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ohhh wow. Well, that’s what I get for not Googling it, I guess.

I learned something new today!

Marie
    Participant

Always nice to learn something new! I’m a big fan of classic BBC comedies; now I have a little more knowledge of the slang.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That was impressively cheesy.
    I commend you, sir!
    I’m Kay!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up