Back at the beginning

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Back at the beginning

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Cijay Morgan
    Spectator

Well, I was going out with a great lady for a few years, then she dropped the news casually that she wants to have children. (The fact that neither of us wanted kids 3 years ago was one of the things that attracted us to each other.) Well, not only could I not give her children, I don’t want kids – she didn’t get that. Eventually she met a guy to keep her happy. Unfortunately – not long after that, she had respiratory problems and passed away.

One thing I notice more than anything when I meet aces is a lot of them start with “I don’t want to pigeonhole myself but I don’t want a sexual relationship right now.” (I think that’s what my ex was all about though she didn’t say it.) Isn’t there anyone who IS asexual, IS willing to be ‘pigeonholed’ and doesn’t have any fractures (A with Bi tendencies, grey A etc) that I have heard.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up