Asexual Awareness Projects!

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Asexual Awareness Projects!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So.. I suppose the majority of us that are interested in Ace Awareness would already have an account on AVEN, and thus likely have already seen what I’m about to post, but I figured I’d share it here anyway.

Feel free to use this thread to share other awareness related projects/ideas!

Asexual Portraits Collab Video for Asexual Awareness Week!

Check this out guys, seems like a very cool idea to me. 🙂

Oh, and the current deadline is October 17th!

Anonymous
    Inactive

And.. I’m just going to post a rather useless reply just so this shows up in the Recent Replies. 😉

Well you can’t do much unless everyone meets up somewhere, but most people won’t show.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I disagree. With the capabilities and ubiquity of technology and the ease of sharing media/information, I think raising awareness in our own spaces is more feasible and just as effective as doing so in a group where one physically meets with others.

Sandra
    Participant

Hi

I am offically launching my new Asexualise My Asexual Life channel, to talk about asexuality, and empower and enhance the lives of us asexuals. Just Google the channel name and subscribe if you want, it’s going to be good.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up