Asexual Authors & Bloggers Directory on my Blog

Asexualitic : Meet Asexuals Forums General discussion Asexual Authors & Bloggers Directory on my Blog

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I need authors & bloggers of our persuasion who want to be included in a list of such on my tiny little blog page.

If you wish to be included, please feel free to email me at [email protected].

My blog is odd and not particularly focused, hence the title “Focus? What?!?!”, but I’d really like to have a directory of our work and our epic authors available in one place.

My blog currently appears to be primarily about being trans, but I knew I was ace long before I knew the other. I’m sure eventually there will be more ace-oriented stuff on it.

It can be accessed at Focus? What?!?! , to see if you want to be linkable through it.

I will need a SHORT author bio from you and a link to where your work can be bought or viewed, as well as the genre or genres you work in most often.

Thank you! I hope this is useful!

Your friend, “Toad” (maria)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership required to post topics or reply in the forums...

Become Member
Meet asexuals

Asexualitic.com is the first community and dating site for Asexual people. When major dating sites don't recognize our asexuality, we think that asexual people should have a place to meet and talk. Create your Asexualitic.com profile to search and meet other aexuals, or build a platonic relationship.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up